Friday, September 26, 2008

The Start

Hey Readers!

I’m Becky. This blog is the start of our relationship. J I’m hoping I can give you helpful information and that you’ll come back and visit me often. I am planning to share my plethora of knowledge in nutrition and exercise.

I’d like to tell you a little about myself. I graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in May 2008 with my Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics and I have been an ACE Certified Personal Trainer since August 2006.

I have a passion for exercise, nutrition, and health! And guess what? I love sharing it with anyone who will listen. That’s you! Good job! By reading this blog you are on your way to a healthier lifestyle. The first step to health is learning.

Some of my favorites include: running, baking, wakeboarding, learning, watching Ellen, The Office, Scrubs, and Arrested Development, going to concerts, and eating sweets. Yes, I love sweets!

I’d love to hear your comments and opinions. If there’s anything you’d like to learn, let me know! I’m here for you!

Fact of the Day: Walking for 10 minutes 3 times a day is just as good for your heart as walking for 30 minutes all in a row.

Until next time,
Becky <3

2 comments:

Gaiden said...

Hello Becky, my name is Gaiden. I love what you are all about!! I am looking to lose some weight & need some motivation to exercise. Cannot wait to read your next blog. Hopefully we can become good friends. Best of luck to you as well.
Thank You!!

WeightingGame said...

Love the new site and I am SO with you on Scrubs, Arrested Development, and eating sweets!